Why You Need Pest Control in Round Rock, TX
Pests love warm conditions. It is not therefore surprising that pests like ants, termites, cockroaches, rodents, and bed bugs thrive in a warm and arid climate such as that of Round Rock, Texas. While you can choose to deal with these pests on your own, you may actually cause more damage to your household. Dealing with pests is best left to the professionals. Here are reasons why you need pest control in Round Rock, TX:
Pests are not only annoying and disgusting—they also pose serious health risks because they carry with them disease-causing organisms. Some of the diseases pests can bring into your household are:
- Cockroaches—roaches have been identified to carry allergens that can cause asthma, parasitic worms, E. Coli, Salmonella and 30 other harmful pathogens that can cause food poisoning and severe illnesses;
- Rodents—rats and other rodents carry with them hepatitis E, yellow fever, leptospirosis, the plague, hantavirus, and lymphocytic choriomeningitis (LCMV);
- Bed bugs—these bugs do not only cause skin irritation, but also anxiety and insomnia;
- Ants—don’t be fooled by the size of these small pests—one single ant bite can result to a hospital trip if the person is severely allergic to ants;
- Mosquitoes—these flying bugs don’t only suck blood, they also bring with them dengue fever, yellow fever and malaria.
Our pest control services can prevent outbreak of serious pest-related diseases in your Round Rock household and help treat infestation.
Every homeowner wants to provide not only a comfortable home for their family, but one that is safe as well. Safety in your house is something that can be compromised by pests. Rodents, for instance, can chew on electrical wires which can either result to an accidental fire or electrocution. Accidents like that can be prevented by investing on a pest control service that can prevent damage to your wiring and other essential structures before accidents happen.
You cannot do it right if you are not trained for it. That is a basic rule, but most homeowners usually forget that whenever they see pests in their property. They jump in to the DIY bandwagon and choose to get rid of them pests on their own.
And doing such a thing is bad—real bad. Why? Because if you are not trained to handle and apply pesticides, you run the risk of misapplying it and spreading unwanted toxins all over your house. These toxins can find their way into common household materials, such as your dishes and cooking wares. Worse, your children may come in contact with these improperly applied toxins, putting their well-being at risk.
Accidental pesticide exposure can cause acute irritation to the skin, eyes and nose. It can also result to more serious conditions, such as:
- Birth defects
- Parkinson’s disease
You will not, however, risk your family’s safety if you will hire a pest controller in Round Rock, TX. As professionals, we know how to handle pesticides and will conduct measures that will eliminate risks of accidental pesticide exposure during treatment.
Preserve Property Value
Because pests can damage the structural integrity of your house, it can also lower your property’s value. Termites, for example, can severely damage your house, especially if it is made mostly of wood materials. To make matters more difficult, you may not be aware of how much damage pests are causing to your house’s internal structure. When the time comes for you to sell your property, a detailed inspection of your house may reveal damage that can frustrate buyers from agreeing to your selling price.
That is why it is essential to hire the service of a professional pest control company from time to time. Absolute Pest Management technicians will assess your house for possible structural damage caused by pests and provide you a recommendation to remedy the problem. If you need pest control services for your Round Rock home, contact us today for a free inspection!
Cost-effective Round Rock Pest Control
Pest control services may cost you some bucks, but they actually help you save money in the long run. This is because they can:
- Buy pesticides at a lower rate (they have contacts in the industry and know who is selling the most affordable pesticide);
- Acquire effective pesticides (they are licensed to handle a wide range of pesticides which are more efficacious than those normally bought in hardware stores);
- Apply correct treatment (they know how to identify pests, locate the infested areas, and determine what kind of treatment works best);
- Impose long-term preventive plans to help you prevent chances of return infestation;
- Monitor your property on a regular basis to ensure it is free from pests;
- Prevent you from misapplying pesticides which may result to pesticide exposure and unwanted trip to the emergency room;
- Give discounts for future services if you refer them to your acquaintances.
Maintain your Reputation
Reputation is important for every homeowner. The last thing you would want to know is that you have become the talk of the neighborhood just because of the creepy-crawlies some of your neighbors saw during a barbecue you hosted. So if there is an upcoming big event that you are planning to host on your property, make sure you hire a pest controller just to make sure your house is free from disgusting bugs.
Gain more Time
Pest control does not work like those over-the-counter pesticides portray. You don’t just get rid of the bugs by spraying them with a can of pesticides. Effective pest control takes time—a lot of time—because you have to perform several steps before and after application of treatment. And time is simply something that is hard to attain, especially if you are busy.
With a pest control service doing the job for you, you will be able to gain more time and use it to:
- Take care of your children
- Do regular household chores
- Finish a needed project
- Attend a business meeting
- And more!
Getting the Right Service
Pest control is a serious matter which you should entrust to the right company. It is therefore important that you exercise care and prudence when selecting a pest control company to service your Round Rock home. Don’t rush into it. Spend time in making your choice. In the end, your patience will be rewarded with the right pest control management. Contact Absolute Pest Management today at 512-444-0262
Our Pest Control Services in Round Rock, Texas
- Weep Holes
- Soffit and Eave areas
- Plumbing areas
- Heavy Foliaged areas
- Firewood stacked next to home
- Mulch beds
- Improperly sealed doors & windows
- Weather stripping
- Under Sinks
- Plumbing penetrations