- Target Areas (Pest Sighting Areas)
- “Common Areas” (Plumbing and Electrical entry points, utility room, garage, sink areas.)
- Bait Specific target locations (Interior, garage, water heater closet)
- Dust Attic (Silverfish, Scorpions, Carpenter Ants)
- Barrier application (approx: 5’) around structure perimeter.
- Exterior may be treated with granules or power sprayed.
- UP Foundation Perimeter ( approx: 3’ band ) Residual Fantail or Power Sprayed.
- Clean spider webs off entry points ( 1st floor only, light fixtures, window casings, and doorways). Do Not note on agreement.
- Treat all entry points Re: to include, but not limited to doors, window casings, pipe chases, weep holes, plumbing and electrical penetrations, eaves, etc.
- Dust Weep Holes
- Copper-wool Weep Holes (when applicable at an additional charge).
• Special Services maybe added to contract. These services must be noted and highlighted on the agreement under “Special Instructions”.
• Special Services may require additional charges. To be noted on agreement prior to providing the service.
Pharoah Ant Services:
- Bait wall plates in kitchen, bath(s), utility room(s) an~l active areas.
- Treat exterior perimeter 3’ up and 5’ out.
- Treat all windows and doorways. ( Bait door if applicable)
- Dust weep-holes and plumbing and electrical penetrations.
Carpenter Ant Services:
- Bait and Dust areas(s) of infestation.
- Power Spray or Granular Bait exterior perimeter.
- Dust attic (if applicable)
- Dust or Bait wall plates in infested areas.
- Non-repellant insecticides applied to trailing areas.
- If re-service is necessary attempt to schedule for early morning activity.
(Monthly, Bi-Monthly, Quarterly)
A.) Customer Interview:
- Determine any area(s) of concern.
B.) Respond to problem areas:
- Inspect problem areas.
- Use dust, baits / gels and or residual as needed.
- Attic treatment.
- Maintain 3’ Barrier Band Treatment” UP” from base of structure, around entire perimeter.
- Maintain 5’ Barrier Application “OUT” from structure, around entire perimeter.
- Treat Exterior entry points (window casings, doorways, cracks and crevices, weep-holes, eaves, etc.
- Document any conducive conditions that may require the customer’s assistance.
- Make recommendations to help prevent pest from entering or breeding in or near the structure. (Caulking, weather stripping, etc.)